Looking for photo inspiration for Malta? You are in the right place! I will help you discover the most beautiful places and make sure you know the best photo spots in Malta.
I stayed 10 days in Malta and I have a passion for photography, so I have created this little gallery for you with some of the best photo spots in Malta. Every photo on this post has the exact location, so take notes! And considering how beautiful is this little island, get ready to take some of the best photos of Malta during your trip.
*Disclosure: This article contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase after clicking one of these links, I earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Before we dive in…
The most popular tours in Malta:
- 🏞️ Leave the cruise port behind and spend the morning exploring beautiful Malta on this private, half-day shore excursion
- 🍲 Enjoy a taste of Malta’s capital city of Valletta on this walking tour
- 🚢 Cruise the sparkling blue waters of Malta on this private boat charter
- 🏰 This tour is ideal for those guests who want to visit and experience some of Malta’s most interesting highlights in just one day
- 🤿 Explore Malta’s range of rock and sand beaches with this boat and snorkeling tour
Below you will find your photo inspiration & some of the best photo spots in Malta
I’m sure that after reading this article you are inspired to visit Malta and know all the best photo spots in Malta. Don’t forget to try local Maltese dishes, connect with locals and enjoy this magical place as well. You have the guide with epic things to do in Malta here.
I would love to hear your thoughts, so if you have any feedback or additional tips, leave a comment below. Also, check out my Instagram for regular travel videos and travel inspiration. Or explore other destinations on this travel blog.