Wondering if Tallinn is worth visiting? I am here to delete all your doubts and share my favorite photos to inspire you to visit Tallinn!
The medieval old town, panoramic viewpoints, tourist-friendly prices, and Scandinavian touch are just some of the things that make Tallinn special. But there is more and sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words.
This is why I have prepared 40 photos that will inspire you to visit Tallinn and I share the exact location of every single photo. This way, you can easily find these locations and create some beautiful photos from Tallinn.
*Disclosure: This article contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase after clicking one of these links, I earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Photos to inspire you to visit Tallinn
Explore the stunning charm of Tallinn in these unique photos that will surely spark your desire to embark on an Estonian adventure. Let’s dive in and discover the photos that will inspire you to visit Tallinn.
Further reading for your Tallinn photo inspiration
Heading to Latvia next?
- 20 Best Photo Spots in Riga, Latvia + Photography Tips From a Local
- 100 Photos to Inspire You to Visit Riga, Latvia
- Riga Art Nouveau Guide: Where to Find Art Nouveau in Riga?
- 10 Amazing Coffee Shops and Best Cafes in Riga
- How to Spend 3 days in Riga + Riga Itinerary and Tips From a Local
- 10 Best Day Trips from Riga, Latvia (Top Guided Tours Included!)
- Where to Eat in Riga Like a Local? 10 Local Restaurants in Riga, Latvia
- Weekend in Riga: Perfect 2 Day Riga Itinerary and Tips From a Local
- Why You Should Visit Latvia in Autumn?
And it is a wrap! I am absolutely certain that these stunning photographs have sparked your desire to visit Tallinn and initiate the planning of your vacation immediately. It’s time to embark on this extraordinary adventure and create memories that will last a lifetime.
I would love to hear your thoughts, so if you have any feedback or additional tips, leave a comment below. Also, check out my Instagram for regular travel videos and travel inspiration. Or explore other destinations on this travel blog.